lunes, 9 de agosto de 2010

Closer

Alice: I don't love you anymore
Dan: ¿Since when?
Alice: Now... just now... i don't wanna lie, i can't tell the truth, it's over
Dan: Doesn't matter, i love you, nowbody matters
Alice: Too late, i don't love you anymore, good bye. Here's the truth, so now you can hate me. Larry fucked me all night, i enjoyed it. I cum ... i prefer you, now go.
Dan: I knew that, he told me.
Alice: ¿You knew?
Dan: I need it to hear it from you
Alice: ¿Why?
Dan: Cause he could be lying, i had to hear it from you
Alice: I would never told you because i know you'll never forgive me
Dan: I would, ¡i have!
Alice: ¿Why did he tell you?
Dan: Because he is a bastard
Alice: ¿How could he?
Dan: Because he want this to happen
Alice: ¿But why test me?
Dan: ¡Because i'm an idiot!
Alice: ¡Yes!... I would loved you... forever... now, please go
Dan: Please, talk to me
Alice: We're doing it, fuck off
Dan: I'm sorry, you missunderstand, i didn't mean to...
Alice: Yes you did
Dan: ¡I love you!
Alice: ¿Where?
Dan: ¿What?
Alice: Show me, ¿where is this love? I can't see it, i can't touch it, i can't feel it. I can hear, i can hear some words, but i can't do anything with your easy words. Whatever you say, it's too late.
Dan: Please, don't do this.
Alice: It's done. Now, please go or... i'll call security
Dan: No, you're not in the strip club, there's no security (...) ¿why did you fuck him?
Alice: I want it to
Dan: ¿Why?
Alice: I desired him
Dan: ¿¡Why?!
Alice: ¡You weren't there!
Dan: ¿Why him?
Alice: He asked me nicely
Dan: You are a liar
Alice: ¿So?
Dan: ¿Who are you?
Alice: ¡I'm no one! (...) come on, hit me, so you want hit me, fucker.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario